Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Transformers 2 Full Length Trailer

The latest full-length movie trailer of Transformers (which has leaked online via Russian site Filmz) is damn well-cut: it's a nice overview of what to expect in Transformers Revenge of the Fallen, but still without spoiling the film:

Click on the picture to watch the gorgeous Megan Fox in this new ROTF trailer!



There is no denying that Bumblebee, aka Bee, got rhythm and music in his circuitry! And can't describe how impressed I am by Megan Fox! WoW!
:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I was speechless throughout the whole trailer. This is one hell of a movie to look forward to! And what can I say about the beautiful.....Megan Fox. Oh my. She just moved to the top of my list. But in all, anyone who is anyone should watch this movie! Watch it or die! It's gonna be the Empire Strikes Back of Transformers!

Anonymous said...

OMG,OMG,OMG!!!!!! nuff said. 6/24/09 cannot get here soon enough

dimas said...

me too ...
speechless when i saw the trailer ..
the biggest and the best movies special effect i've seen ..